WINSi COVID-19 Guidelines
WINSi is following current guidelines from the Boulder County Public Health (BCPH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requiring all for patients and visitors must wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status. We also ask that all patients and visitors do not come to WINSi offices if they’ve been in large gatherings of people. Please call our office at (303) 442-4750 if you have any questions.
Here’s a quick overview of what to expect when you come to our Learning Center:
- High touch areas like doorknobs are sanitized at least two times per day.
- All staff and students will wear face coverings at all times.
- Physical distancing is in place throughout the Learning Center and in student spaces.
We’re continuing to offer live, online instruction as well.
- To provide excellent, multidisciplinary diagnostic and treatment services to children and adults with learning disabilities, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and related behavioral disorders.
- To provide educational programs for parents, teachers, and other professionals with the goal of enhancing early recognition and the provision of effective services to children and young adults with learning and behavioral disorders.
- To develop research programs which integrate information from neuroscience, molecular biology, cognitive rehabilitation and education, focused on enhancing the techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of learning disabilities and related disorders.