WINSi COVID-19 Guidelines
WINSi is following current guidelines from the Boulder County Public Health (BCPH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requiring all for patients and visitors must wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status. We also ask that all patients and visitors do not come to WINSi offices if they’ve been in large gatherings of people. Please call our office at (303) 442-4750 if you have any questions.
Here’s a quick overview of what to expect when you come to our Learning Center:
- High touch areas like doorknobs are sanitized at least two times per day.
- All staff and students will wear face coverings at all times.
- Physical distancing is in place throughout the Learning Center and in student spaces.
We’re continuing to offer live, online instruction as well. Call us for more information. (303) 442-4750
5 to 10% of the population have learning disabilities. Most are never diagnosed, often leading to frustration and isolation. Others are diagnosed, but of no fault of their own, teachers don’t have the knowledge or environment to help guide these students. Loving parents try to help, but it’s difficult. Not treating these conditions can dramatically affect these children’s future.
Our treatment utilizes proven techniques from WINSi’s physical and medical evaluations, years of learning disorder research, and intensive individualized training. Our focus on a whole-person approach creates an environment where students can learn, grow, and develop new skills. We have helped children, teens, and families regain hope and confidence in the future.
Your Child Develops Important LifeSkills
● Test Taking
● Productive Use of Time
● Self-Regulation (calming, focusing, relaxing, doing)
● Core Beliefs (I’m worth it, liked, valuable, good, smart)
Our Programs are designed to enable students to set goals, make plans, and exceed their expectations. We work closely with parents and guardians to create a path that is attainable, challenging, and reward-based.
We are proud that today hundreds of our students are excelling in school, life, and their community. As adults, they are making a positive impact on society and are valuable contributors in their fields.
Our professional team of doctors, therapists, and learning disorder experts, enable your children to reach beyond themselves to become the people they were meant to be.
Call us today at
to schedule a free consultation.
- To provide excellent, multidisciplinary diagnostic and treatment services to children and adults with learning disabilities, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and related behavioral disorders.
- To provide educational programs for parents, teachers, and other professionals with the goal of enhancing early recognition and the provision of effective services to children and young adults with learning and behavioral disorders.
- To develop research programs which integrate information from neuroscience, molecular biology, cognitive rehabilitation and education, focused on enhancing the techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of learning disabilities and related disorders.